EVENTDECK DFFERS SUPERIOR GRASS PROTECTION CHARACTERISTICS
EventDeck modular flooring was specifically engineered to provide optimal grass protection during your on-field events AND to minimize the post-event visibility of repeating geometric surface patterns common with older flooring systems. For your grass each ED1 module incorporates: - Bi-lateral ribbing for greater structural stability and effective weight distribution.
- A unique rib pattern design that minimizes concentrated surface contact
(which can cause turf burn and browning).
- Cross module drainage channels to prevent water buildup
(allows normal field water flow and drainage during rainy conditions).
- No large circular support pads
(avoids deep depressions and patterns in the field post removal).
- Integrated drainage holes that also provide light, air, and ventilation
(prevents mold or fungus and keeps grass looking healthy).
- A moisture canopy that provides shade, retains some moisture and promotes growth
(prevents burning of grass – grass often looks greener after an event using EventDeck).
When you remove your EventDeck floor, your grass may actually look better than it did before you installed the flooring. Simply brush your grass after floor removal and unlike older floors it will be nearly impossible to see any distinguishable pattern resulting from the floor installation.
We understand that your grass field is important and we treat your grass and facility with the utmost of care and with the respect it deserves.